Monday, February 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti Creative Blog Hop - Movie Night

Hey there!  Welcome to the Reverse Confetti Creative Blog Hop!   You should have hopped over to me from Amy Kolling's blog! 

Today, I am sharing some date night treats that you can make for movie night! 



I used the Pencil & Treat Holder Confetti Cut and die cut 4 out.  You will need two for each treat holder.  I stamped the Pencil & Treat Holder with images from Picture Perfect stamp set.  I colored them in with my Copic markers.  




I die cut the additional car image from Premier Polar White and colored with my Copics.   I die cut the image out with the Picture Perfect Confetti Cuts.   I die cut Iced Aqua cardstock using the Circle Ray Duos Confetti Cut.  






For the sentiments, I die cut Salsa and Premier Polar White cardstock with the Three Tags Confetti Cut.  I stamped one with a sentiment from Picture Perfect and the other from Words of Love stamp set.   I layered the pencil treat holders and used strong adhesive on each end.  I tucked a bag of popcorn onto the right hand side and then punched a hole in the left hand die cut and added my sentiment tags with some red & white bakers twine.  




 That's it for me today!  Hop along to Lisa Henke's blog!  Have fun today with the hop! 
Thanks for stopping by! 









4 comments: