Friday, February 12, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Woodland Ducks

 Hello!  I am sharing a masculine thinking of you card today using the Whimsy Stamps Woodland Ducks stamp set.   This stamp is red rubber and has a lot of fine line details in the stamped image that come out so crisp!   


I stamped the Woodland Ducks onto Neenah cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.  I die cut the panel with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles die.   I then decided to work with the water lines in the stamped image and colored my water with Blue Violet Copics for a little twist!  I added some details with a white gel pen.   


The background stamp is new as well and is called Tree Ring Background!   I just LOVE this background stamp!!!  This can be used with so many different types of cards because is a basic staple image!  


For the sentiment, I used the Quick Strips die along with a sentiment from the Butterflies stamp set!  

That is it for me!   Take a look at some of the other wonderful creations made with the new release from Whimsy Stamps!  



No comments:

Post a Comment