Thursday, February 4, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Duck Couple

Hey there! Popping in to share a new stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Duck Couple!   It is just adorable and perfect for spring!  I just love these cute little ducks and the expressions on their faces!  

This is a red rubber stamp and I stamped it out onto Neenah cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.   I colored the background as well with my Copics and used some dot details to add texture to the coloring.   

\
For my main panel, I stamped it with the Buffalo Plaid Background Stamp.  I die cut the outer and inside with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles. 



The sentiment is from Spring Bunnies and was die cut with the Quick Strip Dies.   I added some final details with Nuvo drops.   Check out the new Whimsy Stamps mini release for February here! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment