Thursday, February 11, 2021

SugarPea Designs Sending Hugs & Kisses

Hey there!  We are getting close to Valentine's Day, so I thought I would create a Valentine's Day card with the adorable Hey Winter stamp set!   I stamped the bear and three envelopes onto Neenah paper and colored with my Copics very simply.   I stamped the tiny heart from Hey Winter onto each of the cards.  


For the trees, I used dark green ink and stamped each of them out and die cut with the matching Hey Winter SugarCut.   You could color these in or leave them plain like I did.  I thought that they would pop off the background! 





For the background, I used the new Cute Hearts Stencil and ink blended with dark red ink onto bright red cardstock.   I then die cut the panel with the new Stitched Rectangles SugarCut.  I also die cut another white card panel with the Stitched Rectangles SugarCut.  


To finish the card off, I used the Sentiments of Love stamp set and created my sentiment by grouping two of the sentiments together.   Thanks for joining me today!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment