Wednesday, February 3, 2021

SugarPea Designs - Mix It Up Challenge - Floral Envie


It's a new month and new Mix It Up Challenge with SugarPea Designs!   With this challenge, you can use the sketch or the inspiration photo for your card - or - mix it up and use both!   I used the inspiration photo and colors in the photo with the Floral Envie stamp set.   




I colored the image with my Copic markers.   I due cut the image out with the matching Floral Envie SugarCut.   I used all the colors in the inspiration photo.   I also die cut out the small butterfly and postage stamp.   I just love the little details in this stamp set.  I love this sweet little flower in the postage stamp.   




For the background, I used the new Stitched Scalloped Rectangles SugarCut to die cut with the largest die from green cardstock.   I stamped the die cut panel with the Handwritten Letter Background stamp with matching green ink.   






To finish off the card, I die cut the Smile using the Floral Envie SugarCut and die cut the word from gold foil paper and then the shadow die from white cardstock.   That is it for me today!   Please join in the challenge on the SugarPea Design Blog.  You can see the post here! 




No comments:

Post a Comment