Saturday, June 1, 2019

Reverse Confetti - Color Throwdown Challenge

Happy day to you!    I am playing along with this week's Color Throwdown Challenge.    I loved the colors in this weeks challenge of Raspberry, Lavender, Kraft and Green.   I used Reverse Confetti Mod Floral Stack along with the Cotton & Thistles stamp sets.    







I started off by stamping with Wisteria ink onto white card panel with the Mod Floral Stack.   I repeatedly stamped on of the floral's in a pattern halfway up the panel.   This panel was then die cut with the Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel.   I then stamped the flowers from Cotton & Thistle onto another panel of white card stock and colored with my Copic Markers.  I die cut it out with the Cotton & Thistle Confetti Cuts.   The jar was stamped onto vellum with Versamark ink and white heat embossed.    






I die cut the tiny tag from the Clear Treat Box and Box Wrap Combo with kraft card stock and stamped a sentiment from the Mod Floral Stack stamp set.   I wrapped it around the jar with some twine.   






There is still some time to play along with the Color Throwdown Challenge, here is the link


Thank you for stopping by!   


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how you created the background! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete