Sunday, June 16, 2019

Reverse Confetti - Rainy Day Fun

Happy Sunday to you!  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!   I played along with the Fusion Card Challenge.   I used the sketch this week for my card.   You can see the sketch below along with a link to the challenge.   







To make my card this week, I used the new Reverse Confetti Rainy Day Fun stamp set along with the new Split Circles Cover Panel.    I wanted the panel of the card to mimic a rainy day, so I used Stormy and Mist cardstock - aren't the names of the colored cardstock totally appropriate for the theme of this card!   Ha! Ha!    I die cut the Split Circles Cover Panel with the Stormy cardstock and layered it onto a Mist A2 card base.    For the center piece, I had some left over panels from a previous project, I used the Stitched Note & Frames Confetti Cuts.    I then built my little scene on top of the Stitched Note.    






 The images from Rainy Day Fun was stamped onto white cardstock and then colored with my Copic markers.   I had purchased some time ago, an original Copic Blender marker to use to make dots details.   I used the pen to create the subtle dots onto the umbrella.    During the release last month, Keeway Tsao made this card and I loved her mallard duck!   So I kept that in mind for a future card and I thought it turned out so cute! 






I had colored up a yellow sun but decided to go with the rain drops instead.   I stamped several rain drops out and then added some clear sparkle to each one.  I decided to go with an encouragement sentiment.  I hope this little scene will brighten someone's day!    That is it for me!   I hope that you have a wonderful day!   





1 comment:

  1. This is DARLING!!! I love your coloring and the fun die cutting in the background!!

    ReplyDelete