Wednesday, June 5, 2019

SugarPea Designs - Mix it Up Challenge

Here there!   Here is my card for this month's Mix It Up Challenge with SugarPea Designs.   I was inspired by the colors as well as the sketch for this month's challenge.   I decided to use some of the tiny images from Balloon Numbers and Strike Up the Band stamp sets.   









I stamped several of the images onto a circle that had been die cut with the Zig Zag Stitches Circles.   I colored them with my Copic markers.   To decorate my card base, I used the Postage Stamp SugarCut to die cut a piece of aqua patterned paper from Spots & Stripes Brights paper pad.   







I layered it onto a white card base.   I then added a strip of red and white striped paper from the same paper pad.    To finish is off, I added some crystal sequins and some crystal glaze to the balloon.   





I hope you can play along this month!   The rules are below and so simple!   Make a project using just the inspiration, just the sketch or Mix it Up and use both!  




Thanks for stopping by!   













No comments:

Post a Comment