Thursday, June 27, 2019

SugarPea Designs - Hey Baby!

 Isn't the June release from SugarPea Designs amazing?   I used two of the new stamp sets to make a sweet baby card, Hey Summer and Everyday Sentiments.    





For my card base, I did some dry embossing with the Honeycomb Cover Plate onto a Kraft card panel.    I added this to a Kraft card base.  I die cut two Zig Zag Stitched Circles from Aqua and White cardstock and layered them together on top of the Kraft embossed panel.    








I stamped the images from Hey Summer onto some Neenah cardstock and then colored with my Copic markers.   After die cutting them with the Hey Summer SugarCut I layered them onto the Zig Zag Stitched Circle with foam tape.    I added some detail with my Sakura Clear Glitter brush.   I added a little pink to the nose!





I die cut black cardstock with the Sentiment Strips SugarCut and then white heat embossed the Welcome Little One from the Everyday Sentiments.     For a final touch, I added some clear sparkling sequins.   



I love that you can use the Hey Summer stamp set to create little scenes.   These are my favorite type of cards to make.   You could make a beach scene with the surf board and beach ball or create a sweet meadow scene with the flowers and birds.    The Everyday Sentiments set is sure to be a staple in your craft room and with the Sentiment Strips, you get these perfect sentiments that you can combine together or just use one!    Thanks for stopping by today!   

















No comments:

Post a Comment