Monday, November 30, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Elf Sized Funky Frames Tags

 I am getting ready for wrapping Christmas presents and made a few more tags for my packages!  I used the Funky Frames die to create these tags.   I die cut them twice and then layered a piece of white cardstock in between.  


I stamped the sentiment onto each of the frames from Elf Sized stamp set.   I then stamped out the images from Elf Sized stamp set and colored with my Copic markers.   



I added the images to my tags with foam tape.  I left the back of the tags blank so that you can add your to and from or a specific message to the tag.  



I punched a hole at the top and added some red and white twine.  Take a look at your dies to see what you can make a tag from.  You don't need a specific tag die to create them!   

Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment