Friday, October 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti Creative Blog Hop - Christmas Tags

 Hello!  Welcome to the October Reverse Confetti Creative Blog Hop!  I love to make handmade tags for my presents and I am getting started today with these super cute Christmas tags!  While you are hopping along with us, be sure to check out the Reverse Confetti Sale graphic below! 



I started with the Circle with Burst Tag Confetti Cuts and the Large Detailed Circle Frame Confetti Cuts to create my tag base.  I used white and Salsa cardstock.  I adhered the tags together with some liquid adhesive.   

I stamped the images from Deerly stamp set and colored with my Copic markers.   I die cut them out with the matching Deerly Confetti Cuts.  I added them to the tags with some foam tape.   Details were added with some Christmas Red Stickles and Crystal Glaze.  

For the sentiments, I used the Three Tags Confetti Cuts and embossed a sentiment from Sparkle & Shine Sentiments stamp set.  I used Lime Green cardstock for the tags.  





Join us for a blog hop to inspire you with ideas to use Reverse Confetti products!   I hope you have some time to hop along and get crafty with us! 


Reverse Confetti

Candice Fisher

Dilay Nacar

Ali Farmer

Audrey Tokach

Tiffany Pryce-Russom

Jeanne Jachna

Lisa Henke

Lien Leysen

Amy Kolling

Andrea Shell

Amy Tsuruta

Olga Moss

Keia Shipp-Smith

Dana Kirby





2 comments: