Sunday, October 10, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Hot Stuff Crew!

 Hello! There is a mini release today at Whimsy Stamps and I created this Slimline card using some of the new products and created this Thank You card with the new Pumpkin Spice Pandas stamp set.   I also paired it with the new Slimline Embossing Folder - Sweater and Stuff Word die. 


I colored my little panda like a chipmunk!  He looks so happy with his festive pumpkin spiced latte.  I added the Slimline Scalloped Pocket Die so that you can stuff some cash and leave it for someone during Thanksgiving or Halloween for a thank you for all that you do!   I stamped the pocket with the Buffalo Plaid Background stamp.


The new Stuff Word die is so adorable.  I love that you can make so many different sayings - I went with Hot Stuff Crew! I stamped the Word die with the Criss Cross Gingham Background stamp.  


Be sure to check out the Whimsy Stamps new release! 




No comments:

Post a Comment