Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Christmas Critter Wishes


Hello!  Whimsy Stamps has a mini release out today with some super cute and fantastic products for holidays and slimline cards!   I love that they now have background stamps, papers and die specifically for slimline card designs!  


I used the new Slimline SurReally Cool Christmas paper pack to create my card panel for this holiday card.  I simply trimmed it down to 3.5 by 8.25".  I then layered some white panels that had been die cut with the Kinetic Curved Hill dies.  I layered the panels with some foam tape and stamped a sentiment from Christmas Critter Wishes onto the panel.   I added some snowflakes die cut with the Shaker Maker Glitter Globe die.  


See that super cute tree! That was made with the new Decorate a Tree die along with the Nordic Background Stamp set.  I die cut a light green and dark green panel for each Christmas Tree panel.  I stamped the light green panels with the Nordic Background.   Then I layered the pieces onto the panel to create some dimension.  


The new Christmas Critter Wishes stamp set is just too cute!  I love this reindeer and could not wait to color this cutie up!   I colored with my Copic markers and then trimmed down with my Scan and Cut.  Just love those lashes!  Make me swoon!   

Check out the new products releasing today!   See some more inspiration from the Design Team below, there are some fabulous creations to check out! 



Be sure to check out the Whimsy Stamps new release! 





No comments:

Post a Comment