Monday, October 4, 2021

Whimsy Stamps 31 Nights of Halloween - Night 4


 Hello!  Tricia here with you tonight to share a spooky cute card using the Candy Corn Dress Up!  I started off by taking a black card panel and embossed with the Bats Galore Slimline Embossing Folder.  I love the spooky details that it adds to the card.   


I stamped the images from Candy Corn Dress Up onto Neenah cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.  I added some details with a white gel pen to the images.  I used the following Copics for my coloring: 

W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, C1, C3, C5, 0, YR04, YR07, YR09, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19, BG11, BG53, BG13, R20, YG03, YG23, YG17, E41, E42, E44

I die cut the panel with the Build-a-Graveyard die set.   I used Distress Inks of Prized Ribbon, Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron and placed behind the die cut panel.  I then stamped the Grave Epitaphs with several of the images from the stamp set.   I then die cut some of the extra images: grave, fence, bats and skull using the Build-a-Graveyard die set to spook up my card. 

I love Halloween and just love that Whimsy Stamps celebrates with a month long of inspiration through the 31 Nights of Halloween!  So much fun to be had each day - be sure to watch for the posts every night!  Play along with us and link up your Halloween creations - see the post here for the link up and details. 

In celebration of our annual 31 Nights of Halloween event, Whimsy Stamps will be giving away $300 in Whimsy Stamps gift cards throughout the month of October!  Please be sure to check out this post here for more details! 

Happy Halloween to you all! 








No comments:

Post a Comment