Friday, October 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Monster Close Ups

 Welcome to a new Whimsy Stamps mini release!  Today I am sharing a new stamp set call Monster  Close Ups.  This stamp has full size ATC monster stamps.   I used one of the images to make this card!   This mummy looks all tied up and ready for a little monstering! 




The main card panel is from the new patterned paper pack called Autumn Hues.  I die cut with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles die.  I also heat embossed with the Clawed Stencil with red embossing powder.  



I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set and then trimmed it down to adhere over the panel.  Look how cool this new stamp set is!  





Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team using the new mini release!   We are doing an Instagram Hop with a GIVEAWAY!  Please check my instagram page - @triciabarber11 or link here!  Join us in the fun! 

Check out the new October Whimsy Stamps release here! 





Also check out the Whimsy Blog for a month long celebration of Halloween! 













No comments:

Post a Comment