Sunday, December 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti December Blog Hop

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti December Blog Hop!  Today we are featuring an exclusive Snowflake stamp and Snowflake Confetti Cuts that will only be available thru the Reverse Confetti shop!  

I love snowflake stamps and decided to create wintery backgrounds using some Reverse Confetti inks: Lead, Lagoon, Iced Aqua, Flamingo and Piggy Bank.  I white embossed the snowflakes after the ink blending had dried.  



For the icy blue background, I stamped a sentiment and repeated it getting lighter and lighter with the inks.  I used the stitched square from the Scalloped Square Frames for the stamped sentiments.   I then backed the square with some silver glitter paper.   I used the mini scalloped border to trim the edges off the panel to have some white of the card base showing.    I ink blended the Lead, Lagoon and Iced Aqua in an ombre pattern and left some of the white cardstock at the end.   The Lead ink really intensified the Lagoon and provided a nice contrast.   









For my next card, I had found a beautiful pink and blue snowy sky and decided to try it out on the second card panel.   I used Flamingo and Piggy Bank ink on one end and then intensified the ink blending with a little bit of the Lead ink on the edges.    The I blended the Iced Aqua and Lagoon on the opposite end.   This time I did not add the Lead and look at the difference between this card and the card above.   I never thought to add grey ink before in my ink blending but just like in Copic coloring it adds a shadow or intensifies the color - I was really happy with how it turned out!  









I decided to make a shaker card with the pink and blue panel.   I die cut the square center with the Scalloped Bag & Tags Creator Confetti Cuts and then stamped the sentiment into the center of my white card panel.   I then filled the shaker window with some Nuvo iridescent flat sequins and added some stars as well.   The colors went so nicely with the ink blended panel.   To the centers of the snowflakes I added a little bit of Stardust Stickles.    



I had so much fun making these cards!   I love how the white snowflakes just pop off the colorful panels.   There is so much inspiration to check out from the design team today!   Check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for more details on the Snowflake stamp and matching Confetti Cuts. 









It's time to hop around!  Thank you so much for visiting me today!   This exclusive Snowflake stamp set and matching Snowflake Confetti Cuts are available now at the Reverse Confetti shop!  












1 comment:

  1. Tricia, these are both so pretty! Your ink blending is so fun!

    ReplyDelete