Friday, December 13, 2019

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week - Day 5



Today is the last day of the SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week!   All products will go live at SugarPea Designs shop at 6 pm EST!   I love creating little sweet gifts and can't wait to share these with my friends and coworkers.    




We are sharing a super sweet stamp set called Heart Prints that has some pretty unique patterned hearts!   Also releasing is the SugarCut Simple Heart that will trim the patterned hearts to the perfect size so that it cuts right along the stamped image.   




I decided to made little sweet treats using some of my favorite dark chocolate candies.   I used a small glassine envelope and filled it with several chocolate hearts.   For the back of the envelope, I die cut the SugarCut Simple Heart from red cardstock and then ran them thru my Xyron Sticker maker and made several red heart stickers super quick.   I used these to seal the back of the glassine envelopes.   







To make the tags, I used the rounded tag die from the Card Front Element Builder II SugarCut and die cut it from several colors of cardstock - in case you missed it, I had pulled out all my pinks and red card stocks and they have never left my desk!   I keep reaching for them.   I love making Valentine cards and projects!   





I stamped several of the hearts from the Heart Prints stamp set.   There are 4 patterns and 1 solid heart images along with 7 sentiments.   I used several colors of pink and red inks and then die cut the hearts with the SugarCut Simple Heart.    I die cut the banner from the Card Front Element Builder II SugarCut and again did it from different colors of cardstock and stamped some of the sentiments from Heart Prints onto the banner strips.   







I popped the banner and the heart up on the tag with some foam tape and then tied them to the glassine envelopes with red & white twine like I was wrapping a package.   This is another easy idea to do for creating multiples.   I love the simplicity of this design.  




Take a look at all the Designers Inspiration using Heart Prints!    Remember that all the products will go live in the SugarPea Designs Shop at 6 pm EST December 13th!  Tell me below what is your favorite from the December release?   Have fun shopping!

Have a wonderful holiday! 












5 comments:

  1. Such adorable tags! I LOVE these hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is just so perfectly CAS. Love your little great tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are so cute! Awesome idea for my girls.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those fun treat bags. I love the Heart Print set and the sentiments are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet tags! Love the heart imprints! They give just thes right amount of texture!

    ReplyDelete