Saturday, December 28, 2019

Reverse Confetti - Birdie Buddies

I hope that you have had a nice holiday!  I have so much in store for January!  Make sure to stop back to my blog for the January Release from Reverse Confetti starting January 5th!  The new release go lives on January 8th.  In the meantime Reverse Confetti is having a sale!  See the graphic below for more details, the sale is on now thru January 1st.   





Today, I am sharing a slimline card that I made using the Birdie Buddies stamp set.   I created a wintery card to compliment this set.   I started with a 8.25 x 3.25 panel and then dry embossed the panel and off the edge die cutting technique so that the die did not cut the panel at a A2 size; allowing me to extend it to the full slimline panel.  This allowed the panel just to be embossed and not die cut.   I used the Snow Stars Cover Panel to add some texture to the background. 








I stamped my images from Birdie Buddies onto Premier Polar White cardstock and them colored them with my Copic markers.  I die cut them out with the Birdie Buddies Confetti Cuts.   The images were placed on top of a stitched circle that is from the Square & Circle Frame Confetti Cuts and inked with Distress Oxides inks (Wilted Violet and Shaded Lilac).   









I added more of a wintery feel but die cutting the Holly Confetti Cuts from just plain white cardstock and added Distress Glitter in Clear Rock Candy to the berry to make it sparkle.   I stamped and embossed the sentiment onto some Iced Aqua cardstock.   




I then placed the panel onto a card base made from Stone cardstock.   To finish the card off, I added some details with my white gel pen and clear sparkle pen.    Please check back with me for sneak peeks for the January Release on January 5th -7th and Blog Hop on the 8th.  Thank you for stopping by! 





1 comment: