Wednesday, December 11, 2019

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week - Day 3

Welcome back to the SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week Day 3!  Today, I am all about the love and Valentine's Day!!!!  

It's not too soon to be thinking about Valentine's Day.  I know we have not even celebrated Christmas or New Year's but I love getting a head start on!   I am such a planner nerd.   These cards would be super easy to recreate and make multiple versions.   I created my own background using the new Sentiments of Love stamp set and the Love Word with Shadow SugarCut.   





I pulled out some pretty pink and red inks and cardstock and got to stamping!   I love stamping out backgrounds and stamped the large LOVE repeatedly across the panel.   I eyeballed the stamping using the tail in the "e" and "l" along with the "o" to determine my placement.    I used one of the tiny hearts to stamp in between the words.   








I die cut the panels with the Card Front Element Builder.   I die cut the Love Word with Shadow SugarCut three times from matching cardstock and then layered it on top of one of the stamped Love's.  







I used the sentiments in the set and stamped several of them onto a piece of black cardstock and white embossed them.   I then trimmed them down to sentiment strips and then started placing them on the cards.  I just love the shadow die with the scripty Love word.  




I love all the pinks and really like how they all turned out.   But my favorite is that is this one!   I am a lover of bright and bold colors!    

Thank you for joining me today!   Remember to head over to the SugarPea Designs Blog and check out the post for Day Three and see all the details for the products being shared today along with more details on the giveaway.    Be sure to stop along to all the Designer Blogs and take a moment to comment along the way!   

Come back Thursday and Friday for some more of the December release!!!  













6 comments:

  1. That bg you created is gorgeous!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! I LOVE how you stamped the background! A LOT OF LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards. I never would have thought to create a background using the beautiful Love stamp, but it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so pretty. Love the hot pink color - my favorite for Valentine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. This is a great release.

    ReplyDelete