Thursday, December 12, 2019

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week - Day 4


I am back with the SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week!   I could not help myself today!   I had to continue the Valentine theme with the cutest stamp set called Love Machine!  






It has some really cute robot images that are so much fun to color up.   I paired them with the new Dangle Hearts Cover Plate!   I had all that pink and red cardstock on my desk from Day 3's project that I could not resist to use my favorite of the color combinations:  Bright Pink and Red!   






I stamped the images from Love Machine onto Neenah 110lb cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.   I added details by using the "dot" technique to the shadow areas and used my white gel pen to add highlights.   






To accent the cards, I wanted to add a pop of white so for my first card, I used the new SugarCut Valentine Word with Shadow.   Yesterday, I used the shadow cut with the "love" word but today, I kept it simple and just used the word die.  It gave that perfect pop of white against the bright pink and red.    






You may not be able to tell in the photos but I actually die cut the Dangle Hearts Cover Panel three times  (2 from one color cardstock and 1 other color) and then did the die cut inlay technique.   For my second card, I used some of the smaller dies from the SugarCut Postage Stamp X's and O's and added them to my card panel for the pop of white.   







For the sentiment on the first card, I stamped and white embossed the sentiments onto black cardstock and added to the panel.   For the second card,  I stamped onto a sentiment strip from the SugarCut Snow Globe set and used a sentiment from Sentiments of Love that we showed you yesterday. 

Thank you for joining me today!   Remember to head over to the SugarPea Designs Blog and check out the post for Day Four and see all the details for the products being shared today along with more details on the giveaway.    Be sure to stop along to all the Designer Blogs and take a moment to comment along the way!   The new release will be available Friday, December 13th at 6 pm EST!  We have one more day of Sweet Peeks for you tomorrow! 















8 comments:

  1. I love how you colored the robots with the spot accents! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards!!! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. I love the bright backgrounds and those robots are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The robots are simply adorable! Your card is fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool with the dangling hearts background... nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the robots. The hearts are really cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cool cover plate! Love the robots, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete