Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop

Today is the day!   All of the January release is now available thru the Reverse Confetti shop!  Today we have a Blog Hop to celebrate.   I am sharing two projects: a card and a tag.   The full hop list is at the bottom of my post.   You should have hopped to me from Amy Kolling!  




For the card, I used the new Hearts Confetti Cuts to create this die cut inlay for the card panel.   I die cut the heart border 5 times horizontally across the panel.   I actually used some of the white ones that were die cut out on some of my projects earlier this week.   Never let anything go to waste!!!   I then die cut the panel with a previously released Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel.   I then die cut several of the heart borders from Piggy Bank, Rose, Flamingo and Salsa cardstocks and then used the inlay method.   I added this to a horizontal card base.    




To add my sentiment from So Very Lovely, I die cut a heart from Piggy Bank and Vellum cardstock from the Patterned Hearts Confetti Cuts.  I stamped the Piggy Bank heart with the Patterned Hearts stamp set and then stamped it with a sentiment from So Very Lovely.   I popped them both up with foam tape.  





For the tag, I used the Square Window Tag and die cut it from Rose and some of the patterned paper from  the new Sweet as Sugar patterned paper pad.  On the Rose tag, I then die cut it with the stitched heart.   I stamped a sentiment from All the Love as well as a stamped and die cut XOXO from the set.  




 On the patterned tag,  I added a die cut glittered red heart and Vellum using the Patterned Hearts Confetti Cuts.   I used one of the white die cut heart border from the Hearts Confetti Cuts that I used in my card able to the bottom of the tag.   It is now decorated on both sides and ready for a Valentine gift for my sweetie.   





Well that is it for me today!    Be sure to hop along with the Reverse Confetti Release Blog Hop!   Now on to the next stop on the hop which is Kelly Lunceford!   Have a great time with the hop!  

The January release is now available to shop.   What is your favorite from this release?  I just love this release!!!   So many great new items! 

Thank you for stopping by and visiting me this week and Happy New Year! 











2 comments:

  1. So filled with sweetness Tricia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful valentine ideas! i love the bitty tags and your cards too!

    ReplyDelete