Wednesday, January 1, 2020

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge - Cheers To You

Happy New Year!!!  Can you believe that it is 2020!!  This year has flown by and I have to say that the holidays flew by even faster!   A new month means a new Mix It Up Challenge with SugarPea Designs! I thought I would celebrate the new year by creating a New Year's Eve card.   I was inspired by all the glittery gold in the inspiration photo!  

I used the Cheers to You stamp set and Cheers to You SugarCut.   I really wanted the card to have an elegant feel so I went with white and gold using gold and glittered gold cardstock along with gold embossing powder.  




The card panel was created by cutting a piece out of the white panel and then adhering it to the card base with foam tape.   I had placed under the panel a piece of glittered gold cardstock that was slightly bigger than the space.   I love the firework stamps in the card and stamped several on the top and bottom panels.    The sentiment is also from Cheers to You and was heat embossed with Ranger Gold Embossing Powder.    








I die cut two bottles, the topper and the label from the Cheers to You SugarCut from black and gold cardstock.   I used foam tape in the middle to keep them the same height as the main card panel.  The card has lot's of sparkle and shine!





I finished off the card with some clear crystal sequins and added some black onyx jewels to the bottles.  They are hard to see in the photos.   

You have all month to play along!  See the details in the box below.    Also, SugarPea Designs has a January release and the Sweet Peeks start on January 20th!  

Thank you for stopping by and Happy New Year again! 






No comments:

Post a Comment