Tuesday, January 7, 2020

SugarPea Designs - Love Machine

Hello all! I am totally in the groove of making Love themed projects right now!  I just love the recently released Love Machine and Heart Prints  and decided to make a super sweet Valentine set ready to go in the mail come February 1st!   





For the card, I started with some grey cardstock and used the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle and die cut two of the SugarCut Dangle Hearts and created my card base.  I then die cut some more of the SugarCut Dangle Hearts in pink cardstock and did a die cut inlay with the hearts.   I then stamped one of the images from Love Machine on Bristol Smooth cardstock and stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink and clear heat embossed it.  The image was watercolored with my Zig Clean Color markers. I die cut the image with the Love Machine SugarCut.  





 I stamped a sentiment from Heart Prints onto a sentiment strip that was die cut using the SugarCut Snow Globe.   And that's it, a super simple card! 







 To match my card, I created a custom envelope and used the SugarCut Envelope Liner and die cut a panel from white cardstock.   I stamped a thumbprint heart from Heart Prints repeatedly over the panel and then added a surprise sentiment from Love Machine to the liner.   I used one of the new envelopes in Strawberry Shake.  It turned out so cute.   :-)






This card is ready to go in the mail!   Thanks for joining me today!  





No comments:

Post a Comment