Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - New Creative Team Member - Bearing Gifts

I am so excited to announce that I am part of the Whimsy Stamps Creative team!  There are so many wonderful artist designing such creative products.   I have had so much fun over the last few weeks creating new projects for the January release!    I can't wait to share with you today the project that I created with the new Bearing Gifts stamp set and new paper pad called Starring Hearts.    






If you have been following me, you know that I 💗 slimline design cards and they have some fantastic slimline dies!  I could not wait to create this card!   How adorable is this bear with his booty up in the air!  I thought it was so cute.   I stamped the images from Bearing Gifts onto Neenah 90 lb cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.   I matched my colors to the colors in the paper pad, Starring Hearts.    I then ran the Slimline Waves die thru my die cutting machine multiple times with the patterned paper and some Neenah 110 lb cardstock.   I paper pieced the patterned pieces back into the waves die shape.   The Slimline Waves die measures 8.25 x 3.25 - perfect to fit in a size 10 envelope.    







I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set and used a partial die cutting method to trim the strip with the Quick Strips dies on each end.   I added details to the images with a white gel pen and clear sparkle pen.   I added crystal glaze to the balloons.   I finished it off by adding some crystal jewels.   





Bearing Gifts and the Starring Hearts paper pad are part of the January Release for Whimsy Stamps.   You can see more inspiration and information on the release on the Whimsy Blog!   

Thank you for stopping by and I will be sharing more projects this month with the January release so be sure to follow along with me and follow me on Instagram and Pinterest!   

Happy New Year!!!  

*NEW Slimline Waves DieQuick Strips Die Set

2 comments: