Thursday, April 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti Creative Blog Hop - Choose Joy

Hey there!  Welcome to the Reverse Confetti April Creative Blog Hop!  

I used the Choose Joy stamp set and Choose Joy Confetti Cuts to create this spring card!   This is a stamp set that came out last year and it is one of my favorites!   Sometimes I just want to do some good old fashion stamping and this is one that you can have a lot of fun with!   I love the simple flowers and the great sentiments contained in this set!  


I started out by stamping some backgrounds with the flower and leaf images in the set.  I used only one of my panels today but I had so much fun stamping this out I made several to be used in future projects!  For the ink colors I used Buttercup, Magenta and Coral.   I stamped my background and then an extra panel to use for the Choose Joy Confetti Cuts.  


I die cut the panel with the Center Frame Cover Panel.   I then layered this onto an A2 white card base.  I stamped the Choose Joy onto a panel and trimmed it out.   I then stamped the wreath in Midnight ink onto white cardstock and then die cut with the Choose Joy Confetti Cuts and popped it up onto the sentiment.  


I added the die cut flower and leaf images onto the panel with foam tape.   Such a bright and cheerful card!   Ok, we have a huge blog hop for you today!   See the full list below but you next stop on the hop is Lisa Henke!   Be sure to check out all the inspiration in today's hop!  





 

1 comment:

  1. Tricia, this is so fresh + fun. Love your choice of ink colors.

    ReplyDelete