Wednesday, April 7, 2021

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge - Sweet Swans

 It's a new month and it is time for another Mix It Up Challenge with SugarPea Designs!   This is a challenge that you can use the inspiration photo or the sketch provided, or mix it up with both!   




I used the super cute Sweet Swans stamp set.  I like getting ahead on my card holidays, so I made a Mother's Day card.   I stamped the images from Sweet Swans out and colored with my Copic markers.   I die cut the images out with the Sweet Swans SugarCut.  



I used the Wave Stencil on dark blue cardstock and inked it with dark blue die ink.   I die cut this panel down with the Stitched Rectangles SugarCut.   I layered the blue panel onto a white Stitched Scalloped Rectangle SugarCut.  


I layered my the panel onto some light blue cardstock.  The sentiment is from Sweet Swans.  The little images from the stamp set went so nicely with the Mother's Day sentiment.   

That is it for me today!   Please join in the challenge on the SugarPea Design Blog.  You can see the post here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment