Sunday, April 4, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Fill a Truck

 Hello!   Hey there!  I am here to share the new Fill a Truck stamp set and Slimline Envelope Builder!   



I created this Slimline card and stamped the Fill a Truck out twice and colored with my Copic markers.  I had then cut out with my Scan and Cut.   I used some of the new Slimline Paper Pack Buttercup for my background.  I die cut it with the Slimline Card Builder and die cut white cardstock with the die as well as  the Slimline Scenic Countryside die.  


The new Slimline Envelope Builder die is so cool!   You can create your own envelope for all your Slimline cards!   I used some regular cardstock - it does take two sheets to create one.   It also has the envelope liner and I die cut this out of the Slimline paper pack Buttercup! 



The sentiment is from the Hello Bear stamp set and die cut out with the Quick Strips die.  I added some yellow flowers die cut using the No See All Seasons Tree die set.  


Check out more of the April release at Whimsy Stamps! 
Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment