Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Whimsy Stamps Build-A-Castle


Hey there!! I am popping in to share another card made with the new release from Whimsy Stamps!   The new Build-a-castle die set is so much fun!  


I die cut the pieces of the castle from pink, grey, white and yellow cardstock and then pieced them together with liquid adhesive and some clear tape.  I sponged the edges to give it a vintage vibe and then layered onto my card panel that had been stamped with the Chevron Background stamp set.  I die cut the panel with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle die.  

I stamped an image from Crittercorns stamp set.   I then colored with my Copic markers and then trimmed them out with my Scan and Cut.  I also inked the edges of the images.   This takes me back to when I first started stamping!  I always inked the edges with a light brown ink.  It makes die cuts and images look vintage/shabby!  


I finished the card off with some clear glaze and some colored crystals.   I stamped the sentiment from the new Best Best stamp set and die cut it out with the Quick Strips die.  

Check out what fabulous creations that the design team made with this months release!  







 

No comments:

Post a Comment