Sunday, April 11, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - New Slimline Products!

 Hey there! I am popping in to share some of the new Slimline products in the April release with Whimsy Stamps!   I have two of the products to share with you today, the new Slimline Zig Zag Edger die and the Slimline Embossing Folder Wave Lengths! 


I die cut the light blue cardstock with the Slimline Card Builder die and then ran it through again with the new Wave Lengths Embossing Folder.   I then die cut some white card stock with the new Slimline Zig Zag Edger die and added this to the main panel. 



I die cut a Pierced & Stitched Circle die with aqua cardstock and then stamped it with the Criss Cross Gingham Background Stamp.  I stamped the image from Gnome Friends (also released in April) and colored with my Copics.  



I stamped the sentiment from Gnome Friends onto a Quick Strips sentiment strip.  I added some flowers from the No See All Seasons Tree die set.  

Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment