Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Slimline Dog Bone

There is a new release today with Whimsy Stamps and I am sharing with you two new products: Slimline Dog Bone die and the Best Best stamp set!  How cute is this new Slimline Dog Bone die!   I decided to make a shaped card with this new die! 




I die cut the Slimline Dog Bone die set from white cardstock.  I stamped the dog bone  with the Super Dogs stamp and repeated the images to create my own patterned paper.   I then colored the images with my Copic markers.   I added a few of the sentiments around the panel with colored ink.  




To make the card more sturdy, I die cut two more panel from white cardstock and then from aqua cardstock.  I then punched a hole into the end of the bone and tied a ribbon through the panels to hold them together.  For my sentiment, I used the new Best Best stamp set.  This set allows you to create your own sentiments and I used Best Friend, perfect for the dog lovers out there! 




Come check out the new mini release at Whimsy Stamps!   Check out the photo below to see more inspiration from the Design Team with the new release! 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment