Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti June Creative Blog Hop


Welcome to the Reverse Confetti June Creative Blog Hop!  Settle in and be ready for some lovely inspiration from a great group!   



I created a cheery birthday card for today's hop using some of the new release products from the May release.   I used the Cup of Friendship stamp set, Hooray stamp set and Happy Confetti Cuts.   I started off with the Cup of Friendship and stamped out two of the border images and colored with my Copics.  I trimmed it down with the matching Cup of Friendship Confetti Cuts.  I matched my colors to the colors of cardstock that I was using. 





I die cut the Happy Confetti Cuts from white, Iced Aqua, Buttercup, Rose, Piggy Bank and Tangerine cardstock.  I then layered the letters onto the Happy Confetti Cuts.   I created the panel using Buttercup cardstock and then stamped with Sunshine ink using the Background Builder stamp set.  




I stamped a sentiment from Hooray, the Free with $60 Purchase stamp set called Hooray.   I stamped it directly onto the panel.   I trimmed the panel down to 4 inches by 5 1/4 inches and layered this onto a white card base.   

Check out the graphic below for information on Reverse Confetti Retired sale!  See more information below on the sale and special offer.   There are some great products to see!  




Hop along to each of the designers below!  I hope you are inspired to craft!  

Have a wonderful day! 




2 comments:

  1. The big HAPPY die done in the colours you used in the flowers looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete