Wednesday, June 16, 2021

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge June

Hey there! It's time for another Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs!   I used this month's photo inspiration and the sketch as inspiration for my card today.  


I used the Lets Stay In Bed stamp set.   I stamped the images out and colored with my Copic markers.  I die cut the images using the Lets Stay In Bed SugarCuts.  





For the panel, I used the Card Front Element Builder to die cut a 4 1/4 b 5 1/2 inches panel with the stitched rectangle die from the set.  I then used the Gradient Stripes Stencil to ink blend with grey ink.   I trimmed about an inch and half off the top of the panel and stamped a sentiment from Lets Stay In Bed stamp set.   


 Come play along in the challenge!   The full rules are below but you can also see this month's challenge and information on the SugarPea Designs blog post!  Thank you for stopping by! 





No comments:

Post a Comment