Sunday, June 20, 2021

Whimsy Stamps Mini Release - Shark Elements

 Hey there!  It's time for another mini release from Whimsy Stamps.  I used the new Shark Elements stamp set. 



I stamped some brown cardstock with the wood plank stamp and then die cut it out with the Shark Elements Outline die.   I stamped the fishes out onto white cardstock and then colored with my Copic markers.  


I used the Marble background stamp and inked with various colors of blue inks.   I then stamped the sentiment from Shark Elements.  I die cut it out with the Quilt Rainbow Inlaid die.  I layered onto a white card base.  


I added the wooden plank with foam tape and then added the fishes.   I stamped some of the bubbles from the Shark Elements stamp set.   

Check out what the design team has in store for you here!  




















No comments:

Post a Comment