Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Happy Birthday

Hello!  I love the new Cutie ABC and Cutie Numbers die sets from Whimsy Stamps!   The font is so fantastic!   I created this birthday card using the new Scallop Six A2 die.   


I started by stamping the background with the Criss Cross Gingham background stamped and then die cut with the Scallop Six A2 die from the stamped background, another piece of aqua cardstock and white cardstock.  Then I pieced them together.  I have enough leftovers to make two more cards!  


I stamped the images from Penguin Poop and colored really quickly with my Copic markers.   I love these penguins and their cute faces!  The sentiments are from the Simple Sentiments and were die cut with the Simple Strips die cut.   


Hop over to the Whimsy Stamps store and take a look at the full June release here!  



No comments:

Post a Comment