Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Butt Nuggets

 Are you ready for a new release from Whimsy Stamps?   I am sharing this adorable new stamp set called Butt Nuggets.   It is so funny!!   I paired with some of the other new release items: Cow Print Background stamp and the new Bandana 6x6 patterned paper pack. 


I started by stamped the image from Butt Nuggets and coloring with my Copic markers.   I then die cut it out with the Butt Nuggets outline die.  This stamp set has some of the funniest lines!  


 

I stamped the new Cow Print Background stamp set with red ink onto white cardstock.   I trimmed it down with the Inlaid Bubbles Die set.   I then lined the 5x5 card base with some of the new Bandana patterned paper pack.   


I die cut a black frame from the Inlaid Bubbles die set.   For the inside of the back square, I ink blended some sunray's using the Sun Rays Stencil with yellow ink.   I added some enamel dots to finish it off.  

Check out the new release inspiration from the Design team below!   You can find the new release here at Whimsy Stamps! 









No comments:

Post a Comment