Monday, June 7, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Cow Print Background

Hey there!  I am popping in to share a new background stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Cow Print Background.   I love this new background stamp and the sketchy design!   It is a large background that is 5.75" by 5.75".    I stamped it with black ink onto red cardstock and then used my Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles die to trim the panel down.  



I paired it with the Barnyard Squares stamp set.  This set goes so well with the new Cow Print Background but there are several other stamps sets that this will go with.   I used the new Slimline Chicken Coop die and used it to make straps for my card.  I made it look like leather by using kraft cardstock and ink blending with a slightly darker shade of kraft ink.    



I framed the Barnyard Squares stamp with the Inlaid Bubbles die set and created a black frame.  I stamped a sentiment from Cow Friends stamp set onto a stitched oval die cut using the Quick Strips die.  



That is it for me today!  Be sure to check out Whimsy Stamps new June release products!  So much fun in this release!  

Thank you for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment