Monday, November 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti November Release Blog Hop

 Hello!  Welcome to the November Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop!  

This is a fabulous release and I cannot wait to show several cards that I made with the new release - be sure to check out the Reverse Confetti Blog as I post each week!  Today, I am sharing a card I made for the release using the new Polar Party along with the new Open Drop Cover Panel.   Did you hear that there is a new Free with $60 order stamp set - Snowy Sentiments!  


I started out by stamping all the images with the new Polar Party stamp set.  I colored the images with my Copic markers.   I die cut all the images out with the matching Polar Party Confetti Cuts.  I added details in with my Copics and a white gel pen.  Some of the images were adhered directly to the A2 ink blended panel.  The Polar Party animals were popped up with foam tape. 


I ink blended with Iced Aqua and Lagoon Reverse Confetti Inks onto an A2 card base.   I then die cut the new Open Drop Cover Panel from white card stock.   I added a strip of glitter cardstock for my snow bank.  I stamped the snowflake onto the inked panel with Lagoon Ink.  I added crystal glaze to the lights and Diamond Stickles to the Christmas star.  I stamped a sentiment from Snowy Sentiments onto the die cut panel.  


All the new products are available today!   To celebrate the November release, there is a HUGE blog hop to inspire you with the new products!   Shop now with the links below or head over to the Reverse Confetti Blog to see the entire new release!   



Reverse Confetti

Candice Fisher

Kelly Lunceford

Dilay Nacar

Audrey Tokach

Amy Rohl

Ali Farmer

Ashley Ebben

Becky Roberts

Tricia Barber

Lisa Henke

Cheiron Brandon

Lien Leysen

Amy Kolling

Olga Moss

Heather Ruwe

Andrea Shell

Jenny Colacicco

Kellianne Wilson

Susan Wymer

Dana Kirby

Rachel Alvarado

Amy Tsuruta

Tiffany Pryce Russom

Stefanie Loh

Jeanne Jachna






2 comments:

  1. Tricia, I love how you've rotated the Open Drop Cover Panel, perfect way to add the sentiment! Sweet project!

    ReplyDelete