Tuesday, November 16, 2021

SugarPea Designs - Hey Winter

Hello!  I am all inspired today with all things Holiday and created this simple Christmas card using Hey Winter and the Chevron Cover Plate.   


I stamped the bear from Hey Winter onto some kraft cardstock and then added some shadowing with my Copic markers.   The presents were colored with Copics and I stamped out my tree with olive green ink.   I layered the images from Hey Winter onto two panels created with the Stitched Rectangles and Scalloped Stitched Rectangles SugarCut.  


I die cut the holly and berries from the Pocket Tag Christmas Characters SugarCut and matched the colors in my card.   I die cut the Chevron Cover Plate from white and cherry red cardstock and layered onto an A2 card base.   I stamped a sentiment from Hey Winter.   



I love the pops of red and aqua against the white!   Off to make sugar cookies and playing holiday movies!   I hope you have a wonderful day! 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment