Saturday, November 20, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Penguin Winter

 Hello!  Happy Thanksgiving!  I am sharing some new products from Whimsy Stamps November release.   I used the new Penguin Winter and the slimline Diagonal Dots Embossing Folder.   


I trimmed a card panel down for a slimline card and embossed the purple cardstock with the Slimline Diagonal Dots Embossing folder.   I layered this panel onto some navy cardstock.   I die cut a heart using the Connect Hearts Frame die and die cut from pink and white cardstock.   I layered this onto the embossed panel.  






I stamped the images from Penguin Winter and colored with my Copic markers.  I trimmed the images out with my Scan and Cut.   I layered them onto the panel with foam tape and added some Distress Stickles to the tree.   I die cut some snowflakes from the Shaker Maker Glitter Globe die set and added them to the panel with liquid adhesive.  


 I stamped a sentiment from Penguin Winter onto a Simple Sentiment Strips.   Check out the new release from Whimsy Stamps!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment