Wednesday, November 10, 2021

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge

It's a new month and there is a new challenge at SugarPea Designs!  I created this icy blue holiday card inspired by the color inspiration in the photo with this months challenge.   You can use the inspiration photo or the sketch for your entry or a combination of both!  






I started by stamping the houses from Happy Little Village onto light blue cardstock with light blue and dark blue inks.   I die cut the images out with the Happy Little Village SugarCut.  For my main panel I die cut with the largest die in the Card Front Element Builder SugarCut from blue cardstock with the Star Dust SugarCut.  I backed it with some white glitter cardstock.  It is hard to see in the photos but in real life it adds a lot of sparkle to mimic the ornament in the photo.  




For the snowy bank, I die cut white cardstock with the largest die in the Card Front Element Builder SugarCut and then die cut it again with the wavy border die that is also part of this die set.   I stamped a sentiment from Hey Winter stamp set and then added some blue crystal jewels.  



 Come play along in the challenge!   The full rules are below but you can also see this month's challenge and information on the SugarPea Designs blog post!  Thank you for stopping by! 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment