Monday, November 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Santa Sneaking

Whimsy Stamps has a new mini release available now with some really cute Christmas dies and stamps.  This new Santa Sneaking die called is just too cute!  Do you think Santa maybe should lay off the cookies before chimney season! HAHAHA!!! 


I die cut several different colors of cardstock using Santa Sneaking.  To build my house, I added a rectangle just underneath the roof line.   The main panel of the card base has been embossed with the new Slimline Holly Embossing folder. 






I die cut a circle window from the panel and then stamped a sentiment from Elf Sized and added a tiny Elf to the window.   I filled the window with Merry & Bright Sprinkletz.  


Check out the new release at Whimsy Stamps!   And check out other creations made by the design team below! 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment