Sunday, November 28, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Fill a Holiday Truck

 Hope your week has been filled with family, fun and food!  I love the time with family and really cherish these days.   This new stamp set Fill a Holiday Truck from Whimsy Stamps makes me smile!   This image can be used for so much more as well.   


Of course I had to color it red!   I love a good ole fashioned red truck and throw a Christmas Wreath on and OHHHHH YEAAAAAH!  It's holiday time, time for some snow, hot chocolate and Christmas lights!  And a little Ho, Ho, Ho! 




I layered my stamped and colored image onto a white panel that had been die cut with the Quilted Rainbow Inlaid die.  I layered the white panel onto a panel of the new 6x6 Christmas Eve paper pack. 



I stamped and embossed a sentiment from Dragon New Year.   Thank you for stopping by!  Check out the November Release and the new Fill a Holiday Truck stamp set at Whimsy Stamps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment