Friday, May 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti Creative Hop - Hippo Party!

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti Creative Hop for May!   Reverse Confetti has been open 8 Years!!!! To celebrate we have ton's of Birthday projects to share with you today.   Also, the sale at Reverse Confetti is still going on and today is the last day to take advantage of the discount!   See the graphic below for more details.   You should have hopped to me from Amy Kolling's blog!  

Today, I am sharing one of my favorite color combinations along with a very happy stamp set called Hippo Party!   



I started out by stamping all my images from Hippo Party onto Premier Polar White card stock.   I colored my images with my Copic Markers.  I then die cut the images out with the Hippo Party Confetti Cuts. 




Copic Colors used: 
Hippo W00, W2, W4, R20, E93
Bathing Suit Y02, Y06, Y18
Umbrella R14, R24, R29, BG53, BG11
Beach Ball BG10, BG11, BG53, Y02, Y06, Y18
Sunglasses R14
Bag E23, E25, E27, Y02, Y06, Y18, BG10, BG11, BG53
Float RV02, RV00, RV000, R05, YR04, Y02, YG13, B02, BG32, V01 




I layered the images with my foam tape on top of a circle die cut from the Fa La La Circle Confetti Cuts.   I die cut a half circle using the same die and Iced Aqua card stock.  The sentiment was stamped from the Hippo Party stamp set.    




I carried over some of the die cut images from Hippo Party to the inside and stamped another sentiment from the stamp set.   



My card panel was created using the On the Curve Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.   I layered some Bumblebee card stock behind the Cover Panel.  I added some final details with my white gel pen and crystal sparkle pen.   

There is so much inspiration in our hop today.  The next stop is Lisa Henke.   I have the full hop list below!     


4 comments:

  1. So bright adn fun - perfect for a pool party celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, Tricia! Love the layers and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip, Hippo, Hurray for your wonderful RC inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm enjoying the month of May w/Reverse Confetti, and I've had so much fun making RC cards for the birthday challenge. Looking forward to many more years of inspiration and great products from Reverse Confetti.
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am glad you are having fun! Reverse Confetti has great products!!!

      Delete