Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Hippo Beach Fun!

Hello!   I hope you are having a great week!   I am popping in today to share some of the new release products from Whimsy Stamps.   I have two cards to share today using the new Hippo Beach Fun Stamp Set! This has some adorable images that pair nicely with the Hippo Fun in the Sun stamp set released in April.  



For my first card, I stamped one of the images from Hippo Beach Fun and colored it with my Copic markers.   I paired it with the Sun Rays Stencil.   I started with some bright yellow card stock and ink blended with matching yellow ink.   On top of this I used some Nuvo Moonstone Glitter paste to add sparkle and shine to the stenciled card stock.   




To create my "blue waves" I used the Grass and Cloud Edger dies and used the negative die cut to create the waves from aqua card stock.   I die cut two pieces of aqua card stock for the waves.   I also die cut a white piece of card stock with the Grass and Cloud Edger and stamped my sentiment from Happy Sky stamp set.  I added some details with a white gel pen and added some crystal glaze to the umbrella.   






Projects from the Design Team for the May Mini Release! 

For my next card, I used another image from the Hippo Beach Fun stamp set and colored it with my Copic markers.   I thought the Array Of Rainbow die set could be used to mimic the ocean with the largest die from the set.   I die cut it from various pieces of blue and aqua card stock.   I pieced it back into the white card base to have the stitching detail that you get with this die.   




My sun was created with the Pierced Stitched Circle die set and die cut two circles and layered them together.   I added a cloud die cut from the Array of Rainbows die set and stamped a sentiment from the Penguin Poop stamp set.   I added some crystal jewels to provide some sparkle - I love having sparkle on a card!   I added some details with my white gel pen and glitter pen.   



Here are the supplies that I used for today's card!   Please check out the new May release products in the Whimsy store!   You can select the pictures below to be taken to the Whimsy site.  

Affiliates links used at no extra cost to you!  Thank you! 



*NEW Hippo Beach Fun Clear Stamps - Whimsy StampsSun Rays StencilGrass and Cloud Edger Die Set - Whimsy StampsHappy Sky Clear StampsArray of Rainbows Die Set - Whimsy StampsPierced and Stitched Circles Die SetPenguin Poop Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

1 comment: