Friday, May 8, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Ruff Day

Happy Friday!   I hope that you are having a wonderful day.   Today is another mini release from Whimsy Stamps that is puppy themed!   I used the new Wrinkles stamp set and the Paws and Bones Border die to create my card today. 


I used two of the images to create my little scene today.  One little pup is looking over the fence at the bone and ball.   I thought the sentiment went so well with this little scene!   



I colored my images with Copic markers and then fussy cut them out.   I created a "fence" using the Buffalo Plaid background stamp onto teal card stock.   The upper part of the fence was die cut with the Festive Edger die set.   



For my grass area, I used the new Paws and Bones Border die which includes the straight stitched line perfect for making a grassy border.   

Be sure to check out the full May release by Whimsy Stamps!   It has been so much fun celebrating these mini releases!!!!  

Check out more inspiration from the Design Team!   



Supplies Used: 

Buffalo Plaid Background Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy Stamps*NEW Festive Edger Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment