Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Tuesday Tutorial Stepping up your Stenciling!

Happy Tuesday!   It is so easy to create a new look with your supplies by combining  them in different ways.   I will show you today how to ink blend underneath your glimmer paste to give you a whole new look.   This is one of my favorite things to do and really very easy.   I have a video below to take you through the process and then create two cards using the Penguin Poop stamp set along with the Sun Rays Stencil. 



It's really easy to create multiples of this design to quickly stock up on your birthday card stash.   I used the Paws and Bones Border Die along with the Grass and Cloud Edger Die to create my snowy bank for these cute penguins! 



I share some quick Copic coloring these very cute images.  Ink blending first and then adding glimmer paste changes the whole look of the card.   I have another card on my blog here where I ink blended with the stencil and then layered glimmer paste on top.   
I hope you enjoy the video!  




Thanks for stopping by! 


Penguin Poop Clear Stamps - Whimsy StampsGrass and Cloud Edger Die Set*NEW Paws and Bones Border Die Set - Whimsy StampsSun Rays Stencil - Whimsy Stamps

1 comment:

  1. So livelycwatching your process for this Tricia! The ink under the glimmerpaste works a treat! Gorgeous super fun cards! Sure to bring a smile to the lucky recipients!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete