Monday, May 31, 2021

Whimsy Stamps Octopi Guys

 Hello!  Popping in to share a card made with the Whimsy Stamps Octopi Guys stamp set.   I paired it with the new Big Hugs Word Die set and the Wonky Window 4 die.  


I die cut the Wonky Window die from Aqua and white cardstock.   Before I die cut the Aqua panel, I stamped the panel with the Zebra Stripes Mini Background.   I die cut a circle from the center to create a place for my shaker.   


I stamped the images from the Octopi Guys Stamp set and colored with my Copic Markers.  I die cut them out with the Octopi Guys die set.   I then die cut the large Big Hugs word die from black cardstock and started building my shaker card. 


The sentiment is from the Octopi Guys stamp set and was stamped onto a Quick Strip die.   I added some stickles to the heart for the hugs.   Check out the May Whimsy Stamp release here! 



No comments:

Post a Comment