Sunday, July 5, 2020

Countdown to Confetti - Reverse Confetti - July Release - Day One

Hey there!  Today is the first day of the Reverse Confetti July release and there is so much goodness to share with you over the next three days!   I have several projects to share with you today showcasing the three new stamps, three new dies and one new Cover Panel with you today.  

First up, I love succulents and saw these cute little pots at my local home and garden store and knew it would be a great hostess gift.  When I saw the new Multi Step Cacti stamp set,  I knew it would be perfect for a tag for this gift.  



I started by die cutting with the new Pointed Cover Panel with kraft cardstock and then die cut it again with Inside Scallop Circle Tag.   I die cut another kraft card panel with the Inside Scallop Circle Tag again to double up on the cardstock and make it very sturdy.   




 I stamped the new Multi Step Cacti with the following Reverse Confetti Inks: Mint, RC Aqua, Peach, Coral, Brick, Piggy Bank, Flamingo, and Seafoam.   I then die cut the cacti out with the coordinating Multi Step Cacti Confetti Cuts.   I stamped and die cut several out to use on my tag and card that I made to share with you today! 




For my sentiment, I used the new This Says It All sentiment set and you will absolutely love this new stamp set with 16 sentiments.   They are lined block letter style and I am absolutely in love with these.  I had stamped the sentiment onto one of the new Three Tags Confetti Cuts that is sized perfectly to work with this stamp set.  




I popped up my stamped images onto the tags and then added my stampede tag to the top and tied it around the cute plant.    Hostess gift all ready!   




Next up, I have a card that I made with the other stamped out Multi Step Cacti stamp set.   See the ink colors above that I used to stamp these out.   I used one of my Copics to fill in one of the pots.   




To create my card panel, I used the new Point Cover Panel Confetti Cuts and die cut it from Polar White cardstock and Iced Aqua cardstock.   I die cut the Iced Aqua panel with the Pierced Rounded Top Layers Confetti Cuts.   I then offset it on the panel and adhered them directly to an A2 card base. 




For the sentiment, I again used the new This Says It All stamp set and white heat embossed onto Midnight cardstock and trimmed it down.   Doesn't it look fantastic heat embossed?  This is going set is going to be super popular and I know that I will find myself reaching for it again and again.   



I finished the card off with some crystal sequins that pick up the colors in the card!   

For my final project today, I have a slimline card design for you using the new Background Builder stamp set.   I just love Reverse Confetti's pattern builder stamp sets.  These can be so versatile to use.   I decided to go a little graphic and stamped the images onto a watercolor panel with black ink.   




I trimmed a piece of watercolor paper to 3.5 inches by 8.25 inches and then painted a loose rainbow across the panel.   Once the panel was dry, I did run my dry iron over the panel to correct some of the warping.  Be careful that you don't use an iron too high with heat but warm enough to help iron it flat.  I put a couple pieces of paper on the panel before I iron so that I do transfer any color to my iron.   




I stamped the images from Background Builder on the panel using my MISTI.   This helped me ensure that I got a good crisp image on the watercolor paper.   I adhered this to a Bumblebee card base that had been trimmed 7.5 inches by 8.5 inches and scored at 3.75 inches.   I added the watercolor panel to the Bumblebee card base.  




I stamped a sentiment from This Says It All stamp set and white heat embossed it onto Midnight cardstock.   I trimmed it down and added to the panel with foam tape.    To finish off the panel, I used several different colors of Nuvo drops across the panel.   



That is it for me today!   

Are you ready for some more inspiration!   Hop around to all of the designers Countdown posts and leave comments along the way.   You should leave a comment on each designers post.   There will be a giveaway from the comments and they will close at noon CST on July 7th and the winner will be announced at 5 pm CST on July 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page.  There will be a $15 gift certificate to a winner from the blog post and one winner from the Facebook!!!  

Be sure to check back with me for two more days of sneak peeks on July 6th and July 7th.  All products will be available on July 8th at midnight CST!  

Thank you for stopping by!  

↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 





13 comments:

  1. Tricia, I adore these. Such an awesome tag to go along with the plant. love both of your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great new release - so full of wonderful possibilities as you have shown with your card and tag. The tag is to die for. So perfect for a little pick me up for a special friend. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love your creations! Such a great variety of items and designs - really used the new goodies in such fabulous ways!!! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling cactus card and tag! too cute! And I LOVE what you did with the background builder!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful array of cards. The cacti set is really awesome and I love how you've used it on the card and tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how great! Your hostess gift will be a big hit! Love that pointed cover plate. It's definitely on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect tag for this hostess gift. I like your card designs too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUUUUUUUUUTE cards and tag! I am especially loving that cactus tag! Such an adorable idea hanging it from a cactus plant for a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing cards today and love the cacti. I love your graphic card at the end with the border stamps and the rainbow behind it.

    ReplyDelete