Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Hello Bear

Welcome to the July mini release for Whimsy Stamps!   I have two cards projects to share with you today with items from today's release.  

First up, I have this super cute slimline card with the new Hello Bear, Honeycomb Drips Stencil, and the new Slimline Card Builder die.   



I stamped the bear from Hello Bear directly onto the panel and colored with my copic markers.   The beehive and flower are both from the Hello Bear stamp set.   How adorable is this stamp set!! I added a few grassy details using the Polka Dot Pals Fern stamp set.   



I love Whimsy Slimline dies, this one comes with three separate windows that will leave details on both the positive and negative die cuts.   This one creates a perfect panel with stitching details around the card panel.   I used one of the window dies for my sentiment - love the stitched details.  



I added some great details to my panel using the new Honeycomb Drips stencil which has both the honey drips and honeycomb in one stencil.   I used the honey drip side at the top of my card and the honeycomb on the bottom and ink blended to add detail to the top and bottom of the slimline panel.   I used Distress Oxide inks in Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, and Fossilized Amber.  



 Next up, I created this adorable card and used the new Bizzy Bee paper pad.  I colored another image from Hello Bear and then used my Scan and Cut to trim around the image.   I colored the bear with my Copic markers and he looks just like a bear from my favorite children's books!   



I die cut a couple of the papers from Bizzy Bees paper pad with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles and the new FaDoodles Frames Scalloped Rectangles.   I stamped the same image onto my die cut rectangle because I accidently cut off the bee.   I layered my stamped image on to of the panel. 




The new Bizzy Bees paper pad has some happy patterned papers and I could not decide which side to use on the flower panel below.   To be honest, I die cut it the first time using the opposite side but changed my mind and then die cut it again with the same Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle.   The paper is such a great quality it had no problem with the double die cutting!   



Well that is it for me today.... Be sure to check out more of the design team's projects and the new release on the Whimsy Stamps blog! 



Thank you so much for stopping by! 


Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles Die Set*NEW FaDoodles Frames Scalloped Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment