Monday, July 6, 2020

Countdown to Confetti - Reverse Confetti - July Release - Day Two

Hello!  It's day two of the Countdown to Confetti July release!  I have two cards to share with you today using the new Rain Or Shine stamp set, Snail Mail stamp set along with a new Cloudy Day Cover Panel Confetti Cuts!   




I had so much fun with these stamp sets -- I just love the new block fonts that have been added to Dawn Machel designs!   First up, I am sharing Rain or Shine!   This is such a cute set.   I stamped the heart repeatedly over the background panel and then colored with my Copic markers.   I then ran it through with the Pointed Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.   




I stamped several other images from Rain Or Shine stamp set and colored with my Copic markers.  I die cut the out with the matching Rain Or Shine Confetti Cuts.   I added my stamped and die cut panel to an A2 card base and then added a white die cut circle that had been die cut with the Square & Circle Frame Confetti Cuts.   I added the images to the circle with foam tape.   




I stamped two of the sentiments from Rain Or Shine stamp set and white heat embossed them onto Midnight cardstock.   I trimmed it down and added to the card panel.  






Next up is the new Snail Mail stamp set along with the Cloudy Day Cover Panel.   Such a cute set!    I stamped the images onto Premier Polar White cardstock and then colored with my Copic markers.  I die cut the images out with the Snail Mail Confetti Cuts.   





I die cut the Cloudy Day Cover Panel Confetti Cuts from Navy cardstock and backed it with Mist card panel.   I then added this to a white card base.   I love all the clouds that have been die cut out!   Save all those pieces, I love that you can use these negative die cuts in the future!   I love it when a die serves double duty!  





I decided to do something a little different with this card instead of creating a scene which I would normally do, I decided to cascade the images across the panel at an angle.   I adhered some directly to the panel with liquid adhesive and then popped other images up on the panel.   




 I stamped two of the sentiments onto Midnight cardstock and then white heat embossed the sentiments.   I love the new block letter sentiments in both of these new stamp sets!   It allows you to combine them together or you can use them individually. 




 Hop around to all of the designers Countdown posts and leave comments along the way.   You should leave a comment on each designers post.   There will be a giveaway from the comments and they will close at noon CST on July 7th and the winner will be announced at 5 pm CST on July 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page.  There will be a $15 gift certificate to a winner from the blog post and one winner from the Facebook!!!  

Be sure to check back with me for two more days of sneak peeks on July 7th.  All products will be available on July 8th at midnight CST!  

Thank you for stopping by!  

↠↠↠💗↞↞↞
Tricia 




9 comments:

  1. Tricia, these are wonderful. LOVE all the rainbow hearts on your first card! Your Snail Mail is so fun, love the contrast between the navy + mist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cheerful, bright and fun. Gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your cards! I especially love the clouds background card with the dark blue for the color around the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards. I like the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun cards I love those rainbow hearts on the 1st and the cute snail mail said that you used on the 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cloud cover plate and how you colored the hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I love both of these. The sweet bunnies are adorable, all cuddled up. And the SNAIL MAIL. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete